2017 International Symposium on Computer Science and Intelligent Controls (ISCSIC 2017) will be held in Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Budapest, HUNGARY, on Oct.20-22, 2017.
ISCSIC 2017 welcomes researchers, engineers, scientists and industry professionals to an open forum where advances in the field of Computer Science and Intelligent Controls can be shared and examined. The conference is an ideal platform for keeping up with advances and changes to a consistently morphing field.
Leading researchers and industry experts from around the globe will be presenting the latest studies through papers and oral presentations.
Prof. Wenbing Zhao,Cleveland State University,USA
Technical Program Committee
|Prof. Marcin Paprzycki, Poland||Prof. Valentina E. Balas,Romania||Dr.Panagiotis Sarigiannidis ||Prof. Abdel Ghani AISSAOUI|
|Prof. Tariq R. Soomro,UAE||DR. SUGAM SHARMA,USA||Dr. Johann M. Marquez-Barja,Ireland||Dr. Masayuki Arai, Japan|
|Prof. Dr. Dezső L. Beke, Hungary||Dr. Marianna HALASZ, Hungary|
Authors are invited to submit abstract/ full paper using the on-line submission system, any problems about the submission, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All submitted papers need to be original, must not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere. must not be under review by any other conference or publication during the review cycle.
Please find the paper format here(submitted papers need to follow the required fonts strictly): Full paper template
Abstract Submission( Presenters): the submitted abstract should contain a sufficient summary of the paper and outline of goals, results and conclusion, including conveying sufficient understanding when read in isolation from the paper
All submitted papers will go through a double-blind reviewing process by at least two reviewers drawn from the chairs of committees, also if you dont want do publish any paper, you are welcome to join us as presenter, listener, etc.
All accepted papers will be published in the CPS digital conference proceedings which will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore and the CSDL, and sent to be Indexed by all major citation databases such as Ei Compendex, CPCI, Scopus, IET and other academical databases, etc.
A selection of papers will be recommended to be published in journals.
Paper Submission is open now!
|Submission Deadline(Full paper)||June. 10, 2017|
|Submission Deadline(Abstract)||May. 10, 2016|
|Author notification||July 10, 2017|
|Final version||July 10, 2017|
|Registration||Before August.10, 2017|
|Main conference||Oct 20-22,2017|
Oral Presentation Guidelines
· Oral presentations of volunteered papers are 17 minutes with 3 minutes for discussion(20 minutes in total for Q&A.）
· All presenters must bring their PowerPoint/PDF presentation on a USB memory key one hour before their presentation to have it pre‐loaded on the session computers. Individual presentations then begin with the click of a mouse.
· All events are conducted in English
· Practice your presentation before and and time it.
· Use active words, short sentences. Words should reinforce visual material.
· Our events are designed to be as interactive and frank as possible. All speakers and participants are encouraged to participate in their own personal capacity.
· Participants are encouraged to contribute in their own personal capacity
· Speak loudly and clearly.
· You may wish to bring business cards to share your contact information with other conference attendees.
Best Paper Award
The main purpose of instituting a Best Oral Presentation Award: This award is intended to reward the presenters for the extra effort it takes to prepare a top caliber presentation. Through this mechanism we hope to encourage an even higher caliber of presentation.
The Award: The recipient will receive a certificate.
Number of Awards: each session will select a best oral presentation
Student best presentation: The award is open to any presenter under 35 years of age.
The criteria for the Best Oral Presentation Award are
•Clarity of submitted abstract
•Importance of the work
•Novelty of the work
•Level of completion of the work
•Uniqueness or originality of the research topic
•Ability of the presenter to explain the work
Budapest University of Technology and Economics
"I" building (IB 017, 018), 1111 Budapest, Műegyetem rkp. 3. Hungary